Before We Arrive
Steps to Take Prior to Cleaning
Thank you for trusting Manatee Deep Clean with your Carpet, Upholstery, Tile and Grout cleaning needs. Here are some suggestions that will help both of us as you prepare for your cleaning.
1. Please remove magazine racks, floor plants, and small items etc. from areas to be cleaned.
2. Please remove all breakable items from furniture to be temporarily moved, cleaned under and placed back.
3. Please pin up any full-length draperies, so that they are six (6") inches or more off the floor.
4. Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture and beds which may be touching the floor.
5. Computer Equipment, China Cabinets, Sectional Sofas, Entertainment Centers, Antique and Fragile Furniture can not be moved. However, we can edge around the base.
6. During the pre-cleaning inspection walk-through with the technician, please advise him of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
7. Please call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques.
8. Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
9. A special note about odors:
We do every thing possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
10. For safety's sake, be sure to keep a very close eye on your curious little ones.
1. Please leave any plastic "tabs” or “blocks” under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
2. As a safety precaution, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
3. Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
Thank you for working with Manatee Deep Clean. We look forward to serving you.